K-12 Schools in Middle Tennessee
Cultivating Success through College and Career Readiness
We cultivate student abilities and interests into high-value careers through education and training while focusing on tomorrow's jobs. Providing opportunities for personal and professional prosperity is our end goal for K-12 learners.
Each school district focuses on STEAM, technology and robotics education starting in elementary school and provides access to innovative magnet schools. The Leader in Me and Ron Clark Academy models are utilized within both districts. In high school, we emphasize career and technical education in addition to earning college credits through advanced placement or dual enrollment classes, STEM education and soft skills development.
Elementary School in TN - McFadden School of Excellence
High School in Nashville MSA - Central Magnet High School
TSIN Designated STEM Schools
Dedicated STEM programs at RCS Middle Schools
Career & Technical Education Pathways available at RCS High Schools
Our K-12 Approach
- Expose elementary students to soft skills and STEM education.
- Provide middle schools students with career exploration opportunities.
- Engage high school students through hands-on career and technical education experiences in addition to early-post secondary opportunities such as dual enrollment and advanced placement classes.
- Encourage students to graduate with industry-recognized certifications and college credit.
- Connect high school juniors and seniors with college and career opportunities.
Murfreesboro City Schools
Murfreesboro City Schools (MCS) is a district committed to the academic and personal success of each child. With its unique focus on prekindergarten through sixth-grade learning, MCS focuses on meeting the needs of the whole child by achieving synergy between the school community and the larger community itself.
Rutherford County Schools
Rutherford County Schools (RCS) consistently ranks among the best school districts in Tennessee and has outpaced national rankings on several measures. RCS believes collaboration between parents, the community and the school system is vital to developing self-directed, productive citizens.