Work Ethic Distinction
Why Earn a Work Ethic Distinction?
- This distinction shows that a student is equipped for college and a career.
- Students earn an automatic interview with participating employers across the state if they meet the minimum job requirements. So no matter where you live after high school, you can find employment in the state of Tennessee.
- Students receive a diploma seal and an opportunity to wear green cords during their graduation ceremony, adding a bit more distinction to the special day.
Benefits to Employers
- The Work Ethic Distinction connects employers with recent graduates who possess verified technical and soft skills.
- Employers can promote job opportunities to credentialed students through a secure, online portal.
- Employers expand their talent pool by guaranteeing an interview to prepared students who earn the distinction and meet the minimum requirements for an open position.